Friday 28 November 2008

Ice Cream in Winter


I am currently eating ice cream. Plain. Vanilla. It tastes good. Why is this? I mean, it's winter, ice cream should be a no go! I mean it is making me shiver slightly but I love it. It makes me happy. Here are the reasons I think everyone should eat ice cream in winter.

1. It tastes nice

2. It won't melt

3. It makes you happy

4. It's out of the normal things people do in Winter

5. I believe it cures the flu, despite what Wiki Answers says

6. This has no relation but I thought the answer was funny

7. Sugar is good energy, even for a short period of time (and it helps after lunch when you feel tired after a nice big meal)

8. It's a nice shape when they give it to you. Like a really nice swirl

9. Kids look so funny when they have ice cream all over there face! You know they enjoyed it

10. Because you just bloody should!

I thank you.

No comments: