Monday 24 November 2008

Monday morning blues again... Dreams!

Morning everyone. Having been in bed most of the week with the flu, the weekend wasn't that much different. I still haven't got over the flu, I didn't even have a voice over the weekend and only got a little bit of it back yesterday. Last night I could not sleep at all, but that did not stop the weird dreams coming around. So that's what this blog for you all is about today. Dreams. But in saying that, before I go into details, when it came to getting up for work this morning, alas, I couldn't get up. I just don't understand why. I don't sleep all night, but when it's time to get up, body says “NO!”

Anyway, back to my two weird dreams. There are two so bear with the weirdness. OK, so my first dream, I'm at the theatre with a friend, I don't know who she is in real life, but in my dream she was a friend. We were going to see... wait for it, Barney on Ice! I know, it sounds totally random, but it gets a lot more odd. So we are seeing Barney on ice, and then guess who turns up? None other than one of my other friends whom we shall call “Worzey” (he knows who he is) don't ask me why he was in my dream, but he was, he was sitting on our table, yes, we had a table, upstairs to be exact, the ice rink bit was downstairs, but we were on a table upstairs, this is where our seats were. There is one more space on the table, and the show is sold out, so we are just waiting for the last person to turn up. Who is it? I hear you cry, well, none other than the gorgeous David Tennant (Why is he leaving Doctor Who?! WHY!!). I don't care what anyone says, he is gorgeous.

So he comes and sits at our table and my friend (whom I don't really have a clue in real life) goes nuts and is all over him. We all start talking and she is stalker like trying to sit next to him (I'm next to him) and get all up close. We have a laugh and then I go to the loo, by the time I get back she's right up next to him, feeling his arms and laughing at everything he says (oh dear) then we see Barney heading downstairs with his ice dancers. On our floor, there was something on the floor that made ice skaters able to skate (I know, don't ask) which just looked like crushed ice. So then this show started and it was very bizarre to say the least. I don't know how they were skating or anything. But then all of a sudden they were pulling the curtains down and a big screen came out of no where and a movie came on.

In this movie which I find quite disturbing, a guy was arguing with his wife and then he hit her and went on to teach her a lesson for messing with him and arguing with him and went on to do er... not very nice things to his daughter... this then turned into a mass thing which was broadcast on the news (in the film!) and he got arrested or something or other, I wasn't there long enough to see the end as I got very upset and stormed out in an array of tears. I get an email from “Worzey” and Mr Dashing David asking if I am OK and I don't answer and run off to sit outside on this bench. A random guy comes up to me and asks how much for a bunch of flowers (which are next to me as there is a flower merchant stand next to the bench) and I look at the prices and one bunch is £3.50 and another bunch is £4.50. So he takes both and pays for them. I take a brown paper bag and put them in there and by that time I am found by “Worzey” and Mr David. We all talk and sort things out then go into the arcade and play on the slot machines. I don't win on those 10p machines where it moves back and forth and you stick 10p in to win monies, but some guy shows me how to win monies and gives me the lot that comes out. Brilliant. Then I walk over to “Worzey” and Mr David and they are both eating big fat juicy burgers and it's all over there faces, very amusing. I walk off back to the slots.

Then I wake up.

Bizarre dream no? Thoughts?

I'll post the other tomorrow.

No comments: