Thursday 27 November 2008

A Life For Sale

Has anyone ever felt this way? Things just NEVER seem to be going right no matter how hard you try? I've been feeling like this today, and to be honest, I fairly sick of it. Things happen around me that ARE BY NO MEANS MY FAULT and then I get blamed.

This is increasingly making me upset, even though it's not my fault people are stupid around me, so I have finally, after millions of years of deliberating and umm-ing and ahh-ing, I have come to a conclusion.

Life hates me. That is correct. No matter what I do it is never right, no matter how hard I try I always fail. So why don't I just give up and sell my shit life and buy a new one? Seriously, you can, a guy from Australia did it when his fiancé left him, he sold his entire life on Ebay http://www.alife4sale.com/index.htm is his official website. I think I want to follow suit to be honest. Could I ever? I really don't know if I am honest. But how awesome would it be if we could all just sell up when we are fed up and do what he is doing? Aspiring, it really is.

I'm just sick of everything. I'm not a selfish person, that is the major part of my problem. I 've grown to think about everyone else first before I think about myself, to the point where I don't actually look after or care about myself any more. But I think it's about time I took a stand. The majority of people around me are selfish and only think for themselves, isn't it about time I started to as well? It's easier said than done though. Yet another problem.

So, what's a girl to do hey?

I wish my life was for sale.

No comments: