Wednesday 19 November 2008

Womanizer

So seeing as I am sitting at home with the flu, I thought I would download some music that I have been meaning to. Womanizer by Britney, now being a huge Britney fan, I like this by default so be quiet to all you hater!! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! I mean it… What a loser that guy is, he’s become famous by being an absolute mental case, and do you know he’s releasing a single? I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney took out a restraining order for this guy.

I also Like Rihanna (I know, sue me, kill me now) I like Disturbia… I LOVE HER SHOES! Seriously, her shoes are bloody hot in this video, call me weird but I notice things like that.

Shoes, a girl’s essential, as well as Mascara and Concealer and pants. I’m not sure which is most important. I’m going to go with Shoes because people see them and they make us feel sexy, then pants because if we are wearing something sexy then we feel sexy and know we are wearing something underneath that only one person will be able to see. Am I right ladies? What are your essentials? I put Mascara and Concealer last because I usually forget to put them on. But oh well.

I’m keeping this thing short today because I really don’t feel too good to be able to think about a lot. Besides, Britney is making me feel better. WOMANIZER!

Oh I also found this really funny French song by Plastic Bertrand – Ça Plane pour Moi, listen… it’s brilliant.

No comments: