Tuesday 25 November 2008

I hate Winter.

Now I am sure some of you may love winter, the cold, snow, frost, big coats and wonderful hats and scarves. WHY I ask you? What is so good about you freezing your arse off every time you leave the house? I hate it the most because, well, I've always hated the cold. We have a mutual hatred for each other. It hates me, especially when my car is so old that every 2 days I have to put oil and water in it otherwise there is no heat and I have to then stop at a petrol pump in the FREEZING COLD and pick up ice metal to fill up the radiator, thinking this is how I am going to die. And I hate it because I always get sick, at least 3 – 4 times a year with the flu, with every year getting worse, the car issue again and the fact that it flares up my eczema no end. My hands look like a 70 year old woman's and I'm not 70! Not even close, over 50 years off in fact.

This makes me wonder why my parents ever moved here. They came from India you see, which is fair enough, better life etc, but why here? Why not America, or Australia, somewhere HOT! I suppose America is worse than here... but oh well. Choices choices.

I will soon be needing a new car as mine is getting on. It needs a pension really. I think the government should pay haha.

But no, I do very much hate winter, I hate the snow, the frost and the coats!! I'd much rather be warm than cold, at least then I wouldn't get so bloody ill.

No comments: