Thursday 20 November 2008

Disturbed – Flu + Hornyness

I feel like I understand myself less and less these days. I’ve been at home with the flu all week, bed ridden, snotty nose, cold sweats, coughing fits, dehydrated and not hungry yet none of that bothers me. The flu I can deal with, I get it about 3 – 4 times a year (although this year thank God this is the first time I have it) which I am used to now, it’s the weird side effects that creep me out. As you have guessed from the title… feeling horny. Anyone else get this? Please tell me I am not the only freak out there!

And there isn’t a damn thing I can do about it. I think I will wallow in my own flu pity. Never mind hey? I guess we all have our freaky things. I will also sit here and listen to Muse – Feeling Good. God this song is so sexy it should be illegal. So should the lead singer.

Now yesterday I was talking about how much I liked the Rihanna song Disturbia, and now I am starting to believe I really am disturbed in some way. I’ve not slept properly in God knows how long, and having the flu doesn’t help me getting better if I can’t sleep! I was up all night just feeling crap, sore neck and wide awake. Things like this don’t help the flu. I wish there was something that would help you sleep. Well, I know there is, but nothing works. I think I need new pillows.


When someone doesn’t sleep enough it does things to the brain. It makes you think horrible thoughts and makes you confused about things in your life. I’m used to being confused in my life, but this just tips me over the edge. My minds in Disturbia as Rihanna says.

I still really like her shoes.

No comments: