Tuesday 18 November 2008

Flu-y

It’s not fun having to stay in bed because you have the flu. It’s no fun at all. Especially for me as the sheer boredem drives me mental. I need to do something because I am a do-er. However, I know that if I go out I will just make myself worse, serves me right going to the gym yesterday doesn’t it… but that actually made me feel better. I can’t win really.

Medicine, aromatherapy to kill the germs, it did work, kind of. I woke up this morning for work blocked up, tired, couldn’t move, that’s not the way to be. STUPID COLD! TO HELL WITH THE SHIT WEATHER!

We haven’t had a decent summer in 2 years. The government blame global warming and as a result everything has shot up in price. Petrol because cars are bad for the environment. They have invented the hydro-electric powered car, but the release of it won’t be until every single penny is sucked out of us. I feel like I am living in Sherwood Forest with the tax man taking all our monies to keep us more while the King sits laughing at us all. WHERE THE HELL IS ROBIN HOOD WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

Now I was thinking of the cartoon Robin Hood, but then I remembered the BBC series and the Hotty that plays him. COME ON HOTTY! SAVE US!!

What is wrong with the government today anyway? Seriously, it’s not all about money. I’m pretty sure people wouldn’t mind paying taxes as long as it went to something useful other than their wages. And what is this about Gordon Brown wanting to change the law to make everyone automatic organ donors? What is happening to this countries freedom of choice? It’s not his right to be able to decide things like that, it’s ours, and if he puts this law into action then what the hell? Why should we stay in a country where freedom isn’t allowed? I might as well live in prison. Why not get rid of them? They are no use, taking up space and our money!!! I’m not for killing anyone, but if someone has to go, why don’t they?

Bloody shambles this country is. I hope I get to migrate in the next 2 years, don’t want to stay in such a bloody hole like this. We pay tax so we can get free health care but the NHS is a fucking mess. Where is our money going?! What’s the point in paying for something that is free when it doesn’t even work? Why am I paying for prescriptions? I thought it was free? I think they have lost the meaning of the word free. Look it up in a dictionary.

Free:

  • Enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.


  • Existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.


  • Enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule; independent.


  • Exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.; independent; unrestricted.


  • Able to do something at will; at liberty: free to choose.


  • Acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.


  • Ready or generous in giving; liberal; lavish: to be free with one's advice.


  • Not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.


  • Of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
    that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.


  • Uncombined chemically: free oxygen.


  • Not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.


  • Without cost, payment, or charge.


Eat that Government.

No comments: