Friday 5 December 2008

Pop

Ever since I can remember I have been a fan of pop music. Why!!! I hear you cry, well, just because I have alright? I've loved all those pop stars since I was little so I'm told, singing along to Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elvis, The Monkiees (oh yes, you know you love it), S Club 7, Take That, Britney Spears (dur) and anything else pop pop pop!

I recently re-found my pop. God, I forgot how much I loved it. All day I've been listening to stuff that just puts a smile on my face. That's all it is, it just makes me smile, it's feel good, make you smile and dance like a loon to the music. Ah good old pop.

People slate it... why is this? I am thinking because some can be very annoying, samey and they will just go around and around your head, kind of like the Numa Numa song (which I think is hilarious, especially that guy on you tube dancing to it with his headphones on), I was just looking for the song and I came across these Numa Numa Lyrics in English... haha! That's just so funny, I know it's not the real words written in English, but it's nice to think that it is.

Ma-ia-hii, Ma-ia-huu, Ma-ia-hoo, Ma-ia-haha ...

So as much we all hate pop, it is here to stay and I for one am happy because it's just something to feel good and have some fun with.

Rock on Pop!

No comments: