Wednesday 3 December 2008

Circus - Britney Spears

It's all I can think about today. I am listening to her album on line right now and I love it. I really want to see her live again. She was so brilliant on the Onyx Hotel Tour, it didn't bother me at all that she mimed because the show she put on was so amazing I was blown away.

She is touring for circus, tickets at the O2. I am so happy I am a priority customer, I am going to be there 9am tomorrow!

If her performances promoting Womanizer and now her new single Circus (which is brilliant by the way, go listen to it) her show is going to blow everyone away.

I am so glad she is sorting herself out. Yeah OK, she went totally mental, but all in all, I felt sorry for her if anything. The poor girl going through a hard time, possibly bought on by herself only because of being all self destructive, but I don't think the press didn't help. Yeah, I see it's a story, but it just seems people couldn't leave the poor girl alone to deal with her problems. I guess that's a disadvantage of being so ridiculously famous that everyone wants to know what you eat to how you go to the toilet.

I am proud to be a Britney Spears fan and I don't care what anyone says about her. Bitch about her all you want, everyone makes mistakes and I think she is stronger than she ever was for actually accepting something was wrong and trying to sort out her problems, not maybe people can say that they woke up and saw the light of their errors and were trying to fix them.

I may be totally wrong and have got my story all wrong, but it doesn't matter. I'll admit I didn't really pay much attention when the media were bitching and moaning about her and showing her self destructing behaviour (I read stuff about 3 months after it all happened because I felt sorry for her)

So this is just to say that well done Britney, and I hope you put on a rocking performance when you tour. I look forward to it!

No comments: