Thursday 4 December 2008

Advent Calenders

I've never really been one to get an Advent Calender. Just seemed like a bit of a waste, but over the last 2 years I have had one and I must say it's pretty cool! I think it's a great way to control your chocolate in take especially. If you are like me and like the occasional chocolate, but feel crap if you eat whole one, an advent calender is perfect. The chocolate is small behind the window, but enough to satisfy your taste buds. Again if you are like me, you can't just eat one stick of KitKat, you need to eat all 4 to stop the craving, so the advent calender is a god send.

Also it's great you can get different kinds of advent calenders, lots of different pictures and stuff to choose from. Last year I got a Doctor Who one with David Tennant on the front (yes you should know I love him) and this year I got a High School Musical one! WHAT TIME IS IT?!

I am sure by the time you have read all my entries you will realise just how sad I am. But I don't mind. I like it. I like that I am a Britney obsessed/Dr Who/ Dawson's Creek/Neighbours/Home and Away crazy bum.

Yes I do.

*walks off singing High School Musical... then Dr Who... then Britney*

P.S. Yes. I got my Britney Tickets for her Circus Tour.

No comments: