Tuesday 17 March 2009

Weird Dreams...


I've been having weird dreams as of late.

First one was a few nights ago...

Can’t really remember much, like an old friend (and ex) was in it and he was drinking beers with his mates… but before that I was with another close mate and we decided we were going to go on a road trip some where? Wales or Ireland or something… then my other old friend (and ex) walked in and we were all talking and laughing and we asked if he wanted to come and he was like yeah!

Then we were on a school bus going to this road trip? Lots of green scenery etc..

Then it jumped to being at a pub but we were all sitting outside drinking stuff, then his friends came over? They were blurry, don't really know who they were lol and my other girlfriend and I went to the loo or something and when we got back that boys were like yeah yeah look what we've done and then people who were drinking strated being sick everywhere? Like I couldn't see them physically you know, vomming… but like they were then he started to walk off and I was trying to chase him to ask what was going on etc and it was like a really hard chase, up hill down hill… and then he was at the top of this hill and had a bucket of red paint?

Finally got to the bottom of a hill and he walked into a pub and I walked in behind him and was like "whats going on?" etc and he went off at me on how I say that no one understands me and how I feel people are crap etc (which was said earlier in the dream when I was talking ot him and cindy) and he said maybe you are the one who doesn't understand anyone else, You're too wuick to judge rather than find out whats going on… and I got upset and walked off and was crying and stuff…. And soon after my girl friend came behind me and asked if I was ok.

I was like no, I know he didn't make anyone sick, I just wanted to know why he hangs around with a bunch of idiots, everyone in the pub was laughing at me and whatever, I didn't do anything wrong? We carried on walking and then there were lots of shoe shops, we were looking at shoes, red ones. And I saw some I wanted… then I saw her look behind us and smile and I was like what?

And he had come up and grabbed me and hugged me and apologied for being an arse and that what my girl friend said was right, that it's not me and I didn't think he done anything, I just wanted to know why he was hanging with idiots… and then my alarm went off ...

Dream number one! This was on Friday.

Now last night I had another ODD DREAM!

It's a bit fuzzy but I remember standing next to Elton John who was on his White Piano and I was a fan? (I don't even like Elton John?? Rocketmaaaaaaaan) and all these people kept coming around the corner saying things and he was all yeah yeah yeah, then everything went dark or something? And I was walking around and walked into a sofa that my friend was sitting on?????

And I sat down and we started talking and stuff... I can't remember what we were talking about. Think it was a heart to heart... Then we like... I don't know, cuddled? kissed? ... That's all I remember really before I woke up and was like WTF?

Seriously, anyone want to give me some light into what they mean? I may need to sit down and analyise all this. It's very odd.

No comments: